- High-Frequency Convergent Ultrasound: multiple transducers arranged in a particular geometry emit high-frequency ultrasounds that stretch and compress adipocytes (fat cells) several tens of millions of times until their membranes are destroyed. Unlike other technologies (focused ultrasound, cryolipolysis), convergent ultrasound does not cause heating or tissue necrosis and is completely painless.
- Intelligent Digital High Frequency Ultrasound Management : each ultrasound transmitter is managed by an electronic board that adjusts its frequency in real time to the needs of the device.
- Optical recognition: a camera coupled with an optical recognition system using Artificial Intelligence recognises the area to be treated in order to position the bell accurately throughout the treatment.
- Automatic adjustment of the treatment parameters according to the anatomical zone treated.
- Augmented reality guidance: an algorithm guides the practitioner on screen to optimize the treatment.
- Sequential micro-impulses that stimulate circulatory drainage to accelerate the natural evacuation of released fat.
These exclusive technologies guarantee the safety of the epidermis and other tissues while optimizing efficiency. The Slimiser® therefore allows an external, non-invasive, painless treatment that gives remarkable and long-lasting results. Moreover, this treatment can be repeated according to the specificities of each patient’s morphology.